Solitaire Card Games
Yukon Solitaire Card Game
Yukon Solitaire is for Solitaire Professionals...or, at least, people who think they are!
Yukon Solitaire combines elements from both card game Klondike Solitaire and Freecell Solitaire. It's very similiar to klondike--or traditional--solitaire, but all cards are dealt at the beginning of the game: there is no deck.
In Yukon Solitaire, you can move any card that is face up, at any time. But, like Klondike solitaire, you may only place the card you are dragging (or the top card in the stack you are dragging) onto a card that is of opposite color, and one number higher. Also, just like Klondike solitaire, the object of Yukon Solitaire is to get all cards into the four foundations (on the right-hand side of the screen).
- Plays like Klondike Solitaire, but with all cards dealt at the beginning of the game
- You make drag-to-move all face-up cards in this card game
- Just like Klondike Solitaire, get all cards in the foudations on the right!
- Beat your top score, and gloat to all your friends that--no matter the version of the solitaire--you can still school them, any day
- Meant for people who really know how to play Solitaire
DISCLAIMER: The games on this website are using PLAY (fake) money. No payouts will be awarded, there are no "winnings", as all games represented by 247 Games LLC are free to play. Play strictly for fun. This is NOT a casino game.